Monday, November 21, 2011

Homemade products to Balance skin?

i would like to know how to balance the skin on my face


i have hyperpigmentation around my mouth and i have dark circles under my eyes from allergies and my skin texture is dry in places greasy in places and i have bad acne.





is there any products you can reccomend that could help my skin


homemade,that i can make myself

Homemade products to Balance skin?
Try the mask on my profile, it should help.





However, if you are using products that contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, triclosan, sodium laureth sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine or a few others, your products could be causing your problems and there isn't much home-made solutions can do to prevent the problems being caused by these chemicals. They strip your skin, increase the risk of skin cancer, premature aging, contact dermatitis, acne, allergy symptoms and asthma attacks. Salicylic acid even increases your risk of Reye's Syndrome, a lethal liver and brain disorder. If you think the cosmetic industry should state these risks on the label, click my picture to go to a petition that simply states:


"I believe there should be truth in labeling for my body care and cosmetic products. Please state risks associated with all ingredients on the outside label."


All you need to enter is your name and zip code. Thanks.





Just click my picture to try the oat and honey mask and see how well it works for you.
Reply:A complete skin care guide to maintain your body beauty with useful information about skin problems and treatment options.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co...


No comments:

Post a Comment