Monday, November 21, 2011

I was born allergic and my skin is too!?

i was born allergic,and my nose,my skin both cannot survive!i now have this allergy-type of skin disease on my arms and legs,it's itching and it leaves my skin with a kinda brownish color,i cannot wear short pants i summer!do u know the best way to cure this?or if the brownish color will disappear?thanks!

I was born allergic and my skin is too!?
I have a friend with that .and the sun will make her have the brown patches of skin....mostly on her arms and neck and face.....if she stays out of the sun shes OK......I would wear a sunscreen when you go outside...I am sure you have seen a Dr for this if there's something to help he would let you know
Reply:Try putting sun lotion on your legs. You didn't really specify the cause of this allergy.


No comments:

Post a Comment