Monday, August 23, 2010

Skin discoloration from metal allergy?

I found out I had a metal allergy from my belt about two years ago. I had a rash and it eventually went away. I am now left with two spots of skin discoloration on my waist area. I am light skinned and the spots are light brownish. Is there a way to get rid of it? Anything a doctor can give me? Did it work for you?

Skin discoloration from metal allergy?
no it is scariing use lotion it might lighten it but it wont go away
Reply:This discoloration is due to lack of blood circulation and nothing else.Please do not worry your self that much ,You do require a doctor advice for this if it is wound a mark due to preassure of your waist belt.Other wise All you have to do is gently massage that part of the body regularly for 15 days or so and every thing will be normal .You should also change the place of wearing your belt from time to time and never wear any thing too tight which will stop blood circulation to the skin .


wishing you all the best in getting rid of the spots on your waist


No comments:

Post a Comment