Friday, August 20, 2010

What would be the best medicine that could remove my skin allergy marks,it looks ugly and makes me feel to shy

Any and all skin creams take time to get rid of the red and itch. From the dermatoligist they can give you the cream as well as a cortizone shot. The shot will clear it up almost right away but you can't get it a lot so be careful when you choose to get one. In between times and while you are waiting for the creams and lotions to work use a cover up stick. you can find it in practially any store that sells make up.

What would be the best medicine that could remove my skin allergy marks,it looks ugly and makes me feel to shy
Go to www.Skinstore.com to find products that can help. I have atopic dermatitis so I know what it's like to have scarred skin. My all time favorite thing to use is Kinerase Lotion or Cream,but it is very expensive.It costs $117 for a 2 month supply. I am currently using Skinceuticals Phyto+ Correct Gel for hyperpigmantation;it's gentle to the skin and it costs $68 for a 2-3 month supply. But you need to be patient'these products start showing results in a month.And you should be using a sunblock or high-numbered sunscreen.


No comments:

Post a Comment