Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When do fall allergies subside? My child has eczema and in the last week is skin is clear.?

What would have changed with the outdoors that would give him a reprieve? He is allergic to grasses and 5 types of trees.





I live in New England and we haven't had the first frost yet, so I know that's not it. Any ideas?





Thanks!

When do fall allergies subside? My child has eczema and in the last week is skin is clear.?
You are getting towards the end of the rag weed season. If you look at the maps at pollen.com, you will see that you are in the extremely low category. I will give you a link to see for yourself, and you can go back frequently to check the pollen status for your area. I am also including a link to an article that is mostly about cold versus allergy, but it has a very interesting thing about pollen allergies.


No comments:

Post a Comment