Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Skin allergy?

A natural health chiropractor said that the small red/flesh colored bumps on my forehead were skin allergies. I thought at first it was acne, but it's almost rashy looking. It comes and goes at times, but lately I've had it for two months straight. Does anyone else know anything like this? Is this something I should consult a dermatologist or a doctor to get food allergy test or something?


Thanks!

Skin allergy?
Hi Kimora, I think you have the right idea. I would start with a dermatologist whou shuol dbe able to tell you what kind of rash or acne it is. If it is indeed an allergy he should be able to recommend you to an allergist to figure out what you are alergic to. Good luck :)
Reply:Could be the detergent u wash with, u lay your face on pillar case at night.


Get some mild detergent, or ivory snow or just dial antibacterial liquid soaps.


Wash face with hot and rinse with cold, use aloe vera.


No comments:

Post a Comment